Tuesday 14 April 2015

Coachella 2015 Style Round-Up!!

Coachella - one of America's biggest music festivals - recently landed in Indio, CA once again and caused a social media storm, as celebrity fashion icons from all over the world fled to the warm weather to be a part of the Coachella hype! Famous faces included Paris Hilton, the Jenner sisters and Alli Simpson, all of whom took full advantage of the desert weather and unleashed their inner hippy. As a fan of the boho, carefree style, I find myself getting super excited and slightly jealous when this time of the year comes around!!

This year, I found myself having real hair envy!! Usually, I focus on the amazing outfits which have been put together, but being a huge fan of any type of braid, I ended up swooning for some of the beautiful hairstyles which were pulled off by so many of the Coachella girls. A few celebs made some drastic changes to their hairstyles for the festival too. These included reality star, Kylie Jenner and fashion model Jourdan Dunn, who went all out with blues, grey and purple!
The flower crowns were ditched (almost) and were replaced with oversized floppy hats, which made me soooooo happy!




Jourdan Dunn

Kylie Jenner




Although the girls of Coachella looked stunning, we can't forget about the boys! Stars such as Cody Simpson, Will.I.Am and Joe Sugg impressed us with their Coachella fashion and showed us how to do Coachella the right way! Cody Simpson paired up with his model girlfriend Gigi Hadid and brought along his sister Alli to join in on the experience! The group were my personal favourites from this year's event!

Cody and Gigi

Gigi and Alli


For several years, Vanessa Hudgens has been the reigning queen of Coachella style. However, not being able to attend this year, she is now in some serious competition with some other fashionistas, from Kendall Jenner to Fergie!
My favourite looks from Coachella 2015 include Alexa Chung's simple frock and Haim's 70s sunglasses. Fringing on dresses and crochet bralets also caught my attention and I hope to be seeing plenty more of those this summer!!

Alexa Chung

Haim

Alana Haim

Gigi Hadid in fringe

That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading! If you did, make sure to leave a little comment. I would also love to know who you thought was this year's best and worst dressed!xx

Twitter - SimpScribbles
Instagram - SimplisticScribbles
Email - laurapixie97@gmail.com
You can also follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment