Saturday 11 April 2015

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog!!

In the past, I've had a couple of blogs based on fashion only, but found myself losing interest in them almost straight away. This was mainly because I was struggling with ideas on what to write about, which meant that I was writing less and less over time.

After deciding to delete my old blogs, I thought that I would give this one a go! This blog will focus on everything from fashion and beauty tips to reviews and posts about my everyday life. I am currently a fashion retail student and I enjoy experimenting with new makeup, going to gigs and doing anything arty- so expect a lot of this in my blog!

Thank you for reading, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

You can contact/follow me using...
Email - laurapixie97@gmail.com
Twitter - SimpScribbles
Instagram - SimplisticScribbles
You can also follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment